Condell Park Accommodation
Located across south-west Sydney, we are situated behind Bankstown Airport; the High Flyer Hotel is the perfect choice for accommodation and entertainment. We are conveniently located 5 minutes away from Bankstown Hospital, Bankstown shopping centre, Bankstown train station and Georges River Golf Club. Whether you are from around the local area or not, we extend a warm invitation for you to come down with your family and friends and enjoy what we have to offer from our friendly team.
Our hotel has 8 newly renovated rooms, each with an ensuite, free WiFi access, air conditioning, 40” television and a family room with private courtyard. We also have an enticing family affordable bistro, including kid’s meals. There is a jumping castle set up daily, along with arcade games to keep the little ones busy and entertained. Located out the front of the hotel is an on-site car park to provide maximum space for all our guests that are visiting or staying with us.
Book Your Accommodation
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- Please note a surcharge of 1.5% will apply to all credit card payments including Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, American Express and Diners Club
- Free WiFi available throughout the Hotel
- Self service laundry facilities
- Free on-site parking
- Non-smoking property
- Vending machines
- Free WiFi available
- 40" television with Foxtel
- Bar sized fridge and tea & coffee making facilities
- Air conditioning
- Opening windows
- Washing machine & dryer
- Ensuite with shower
Things To Do
There is plenty to do around Condell Park:
- Like Golf? Riverwood Golf club, Bankstown and Liverpool golf clubs all back on to Georges River.
- Visit Lake Gillawarna , Riverside Reserve or Henry Lawson Reserve, all fantastic areas for kids with picnic and BBQ areas provided.
- If you enjoy a bit of thrill seeking there is Red Baron Scenic flights, Heli Scenic flights to have a look from above or for the extreme Sydney Skydivers!
- For the shopaholics, Bankstown Centro is 10 minutes away with plenty of fashion and jewellery stores.
- Cinemas are located next to Centro as well.
- For Cricket fans, Bankstown Memorial oval has interstate one day and club cricket matches held throughout the season. Bankstown Basketball stadium is only 10 minutes away, state league matches are on most weekends.
From the Bankstown Airport: Turn right on to Marion Street, then right onto Birch Street. The hotel will be on the left.
The closest train station is Bankstown Station, from here there are buses and taxis available. There is a bus stop located right around the corner from the hotel.